net price plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- stock: 0
- part no.: 148814
- vendor: ALLNET
- mnufacturer no.: ALL-ESP8266-IoT-Relais
- EAN No.: 4038816148810
- weight: 0.3kg
- warranty: 12 months
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
Downloadsdata sheet DE data sheet EN EU RoHS und REACH Erklärung
The ALLNET 4duino IoT WLAN UP relay is a flush-mounted (UP) relay module for hobbyists, based on the ESP8266, for switching electrical loads/consumers (250 VAC) with up to 16A (NO) via a bistable quality relay from Omron (G5RL-K1-E).
Can be accessed via HTTP links, e. g. for Amazon Alexa or similar.
250 VAC at 16A (standard open) / 5A (standard closed)
bistable (i. e. only consumes electricity when there is a change of state)
Functions of the Web interface:
1. action random: switches the relay on or off with 50% probability
2nd intervals: The following actions are possible in a specified time window:
2.1 Off On interval, both times in minutes with a fixed status Off or On at the end of time
2.2 On/off interval, both times in minutes with fixed state Off or On at the end of time
2.3 Invert-Invert interval, both times in minutes with unchanged status at the end of time
3. intervals and actions can be mixed as desired, a total of 50 pieces (approx. 200 is the technically feasible limit)
4. no further interval or action is executed while an interval is running
5. active interval is displayed in the web interface and you can cancel the interval manually.
!!! Attention: for flashing with own software an external programmer with 3,3V is needed!